Games on root menu

Indistractable games must be added such as Sudoku and Tic tac Toe in the root, such that we don’t download time consuming games from play store just to pass time and get engaged in it.

5 Likes

the idea by itself is cool and for example the takan launcher has the game 2048 pre-installed without downloading the game… but i think for ratio this wouldnt match the goal to use your phone less and only for important things and not being addicted to your phone using it too much… integrated games can lead to the opposite in my opinion…

3 Likes

I’d love some games that are not addicting enough to actually make you grab your phone for it. I think that can be achieved mainly through removing things like highscores, goals and so on. If games lose their competitive aspect, they can be really calming in my opinion. Such a feature would be bottom priority though and could be considered if anything else has been polished.

3 Likes

Seems like a great idea, but I think it’s also moslty subjective - for some, it’s just right; for others, it becomes counterproductive since it’s just there.

Nevertheless, though, I do see your point that the inclusion of these games can help to mitigate our tendency to look for more interesting games that can grab our attention much more. Good suggestion! :raised_hands:

1 Like

I understand what you are trying to say! It’s just that… Many people tend to download games just to pass time. In situations like waiting in queue, at bus stop… And due to its comeptitive nature we tend to spend more time on it! And not to mention it takes up more space and we go on downloading new games just to pass time, so small integrated game… Such as tic tac toe and Sudoku or snake game would be a good option

3 Likes

Thank you so much

2 Likes

Hope devs look in to this feature.

2 Likes