Disabling the drawer

Whether there is any way to disable the drawer which was introduced recently as this feature is really annoying? Every time I scroll up to see any app within the folder it opens the drawer

9 Likes

I use ratio since private beta and minimalism objective disappear progressively.
If it’s continue this app will be one of garbages launcher we can find on play store with nothing more.

7 Likes

Yeah, with a11 (single gesture navbar) gestures it opens app drawer while swiping menu.
And other gestures (3swipes instead of navbar) swiping recents opens search bar of ratio.

3 Likes

:performing_arts: agree​:+1:. Ratio seems adrift from its original minimalist core. Its supposed to stick to its minimalist vision regardless whatsoever users wishes and requests. :performing_arts:I prefer that user must learn and adapt to ratio rather than ratio adapt to user’s wishes. Since latest v5 update I am reverting to ratio 4​:performing_arts:

4 Likes

I totally agree. I think ratio should make the drawer an option for those who want to use it, and not enforced with no way of removing it.

4 Likes