Code not found, or assigned to another phone

I’ve been trying to install ratio pro from the blloc desk to my phone but after following all the steps I am stuck at step 4 where it asking for the verification code, as far as i understood it i thought it might be the invitation code that i got through email as there was no other code i could see. Even after trying it several times and all the possible tries i am not able to get through this.

And when trying to reset the code as mentioned in the email there is this login option which asks for the email id, i tried entering that too which further proceeds by saying that follow the steps as sent in email and again i am not receiving any such sort of mail in my inbox

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. Trying to install via the apk was a failure too. Any suggestions on how to proceed?

i am also facing this issue

Reset your code here members.blloc.com

And for reset mail please check in other folders of email also

Tried that too!!
It is just showing an option to enter email and after clicking the login button it is showing that follow the steps as given in the email, but i am not getting any such email, I’ve checked in all the folders all over my inbox

1 Like

May be server issue. Try again after few hours or so. It will work

It’s been more than a day and I’ve been trying it since then, still no response

Finally was able to get the reset code option.

1 Like

Enjoy ratio