BllocDesk installation

Hello everyone! Would we receive the link to download BllocDesk close to the same time we received the invite email? I’m eager to try out Ratio!

Ben.

2 Likes

Hi Benjamin, yes, there was a delay today in the emailing system but you should have received the download link + invitation code!

1 Like

Huh, odd I never got the download link for BllocDesk

1 Like

I see that the download to BllocDesk was supposed to be sent in the invitation email, I also haven’t received that yet. Will the download link be posted on this community or should we wait for a separate email?

1 Like

Hey there,
I agree with the others.
If there isn’t a second E-Mail going out, I would also ask kindly to get the Download link.
There wasn’t one in the Invitation Mail.
But thanks for the Invitation.
Im Hyped :smiley:

I didn’t understand how to get and how to install BlocDesk. Is there anyone that can explain it to me, please.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Adham, I just joined the community, thanks for the invite. I would also like to receive an invitation link for the BllocDesk. Can I install it on more as one PC ? Only use laptop when I travell

thanks Marco

1 Like

Hello! I have only received e-mail with the link for BllocDesk and NOT any info/other mail with the invitation code for Ratio!!

Having some trouble understanding all this!

/Andreas

2 Likes

Hello, I get the invitation to the community yesterday. I would like to get the possibility to download the bllocdesk. Thanks

2 Likes

Hi! I did not get the invite as well to BllocDesk.

1 Like

Hi! I did not get the invite as well to BllocDesk. So I would be very happy if I got one as well.

1 Like

Hi, I have the same topic but don’t have received the download link. Will this come automatically?

2 Likes

I hope that I’m the right place. I have purchased the zero18 blloc. I would like to try the bllocdesk. From the website I don’t understand how to get it. Do I need to ask for a ratio invitation? If I do in the smartphone selection I do not see the zero18 phone. I know that is a silly question but I don’t have a clue. Thanks

3 Likes

Hi, is it possible to get BllocDesk for testing with my zero18? Thank you very much

1 Like

Same here, I just wipe my Z18 and I would like to create/reorganize all my drawers with BllocDesk :heart:

1 Like

Hey everyone.
Sure! we would love your early feedback on BllocDesk, you can join the beta group here https://blloc.typeform.com/to/HTNZ2p
you will get an invitation link as soon as you fill out those questions! Looking forward to your feedback.

5 Likes

Guys after getting community join invite , you will be getting invitation code for installation of blloc ,just wait a bit…i got mine after several hours…

1 Like

Hello, I haven’t received an invitation to Ratio or Blloc Desk either. will there be another email being sent out with the links?

1 Like

@Salkuhaimi @CyberHero
There’s the Link, just click on it, you can Download BllocDesk

1 Like

Thanks! any idea when the ratio invites will be out for Blloc Z18?

1 Like