BllocDesk Dashboard

Hello, i’ve started using bllocdesk yesterday connected to my z18. Bllocdesk is not showing any information in my dashboard. What am I doing wrong?

1 Like

Looks like one day the dashboard will show the daily and the weekly usage of the apps (or just of the most used one) in percentages (week-on-week and day-to-day) and in minutes.
I believe this is a draft dashboard and the final version will provide us the phone/apps usage statistics, enhancing further the data we already have on the icons of Z18.

Hi @k.klisarov,
Are you sure you gave Ratio the “Usage Access” permission on your phone?

I am not on Ratio. I am using Blloc is on the z18. Do I need to grant permission somewhere?

Same with me, I’m not using Ratio, using a Z18. I have the usage stats on the icons, so the permission should be granted by default.

Sometimes you need to un-grant the permission and re-grant it.
Open Apps & Notifications > Advanced > Special app access > Usage access > Ratio.
Hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. After un-granting and re-granting permissions, the phone’s Blloc Mode should be restarted and then it works (BllocOS 3.1.2 w/o Google Services).

Yes, it is working for me as well. Thank you!

1 Like

OMG thanks a lot. That helped me too, I was wondering why the stats were not showing.