Asus Zenfone 6z

Device brand and model:

Asus Zenfone 6z

Ratio version: Ratio Lite

Problems encountered when using ratio: can’t see the wallpaper. Just the black screen. Also the device is a Snapdragon 855 why would you give a lite version and not the pro.

Screenshots:

(Include here the required 6 screenshots of the UI. IMPORTANT: set the display and font size to default)

Hey @gunmanrishi, welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear that you’re facing issues right now. The issue that’ve you raised - the one with the black screen - may be the problem that has been persisting for quite some time now, but Blloc is aware of the problem and trying to figure out a fix for it at the moment. Please be patient in the meantime! For this issue, try the following things:

1. Force stopping Ratio via your phone’s Settings app (it may take several attempts to do so)
  2. Restarting your phone
  3. If all else fails, try to clear Ratio’s data, but back up your tiles configuration if you do not want them to be lost

In the other issue you’ve raised, Blloc doesn’t selectively decide which devices received which versions of Ratio; in your invitation e-mail, you may have received one or two methods of installation. Regardless, though, the option for you to install Pro is always available, albeit a little discreet. Here’s what you can do to get Pro:

1. Head over to the BllocDesk website and install BllocDesk onto a computer.
  2. Connect your phone to your computer; at this point, you may need to install drivers (it all varies depending on manufacturer) to allow reading compatibility.
  3. Follow the instructions in BllocDesk to proceed with the installation of Ratio Pro.

Do note that, just like other beta software, Ratio may not work fluently 100% for you. In that case, your feedback here is useful to the team! Just be sure that you don’t create a new thread for an existing issue so that we’ll be able to keep the forums tidy.

I hope these steps here help! I believe that your frustration is valid, but it need not be used to express your concern in a hostile manner. Thanks for joining us once again!

Thanks bunch. I really like what you have created here. I am already enjoying it.

I’d advice you to add all the information specified in this post to yours so the phone will maybe get official support one day. :blush:

Spotify is always showing connecting and eating up battery.

Do you plan to fill out the information that’s missing for requesting a device? :blush: